close
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
我們最深的恐懼不是我們力有未逮
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
我們最深的恐懼是我們的力量強大超乎想像
It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.
是我們自身的光明,而非自身的黑暗使我們害怕
We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?
我們捫心自問,我能否成為聰明、迷人、有天份而又華麗的人?
Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God.
事實上,你不想成為什麼?你是在神之前的孩子
Your playing small does not serve the world.
你的妄自菲薄無助於世界
There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people
won't feel insecure around you.
自我矮化使得你周圍的人感到安心,可不是什麼開化文明的作法
We are all meant to shine, as children do.
我們都應該發光閃耀,如同孩子一般
We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us.
我們都為了顯耀我們自身中的神而生
It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone.
不是只有我們該如此,而是所有人皆該如此
And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
當我們釋放自身的光芒時,我們無意中也鼓勵了周圍的人如此效法
As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically
liberates others.
當我們自我們的恐懼中解放之時,我們的存在便自動的解放其他人
-- Marianne Williamson
"A Return To Love: Reflections on the Principles of A Course in Miracles"
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    seal998 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()